Pages

The stockings were hung by the chimney with care......

Wednesday, December 17, 2014




One of my most favorite Christmas traditions is stockings. My husband and I do stockings for each other every year, and I have such a great time finding little things to fill his.  He always does a great job filling mine too.
This year, I have slacked a little with my Christmas decorations because we have just moved into a new house, and I'm trying to finish the house details for family to come over on Christmas Eve.  I am doing a few Christmas things here and there, and I wanted to share my fireplace and mantle.  It's very simple, but I'm very pleased with how it's turned out!







Here are my details:
Fireplace glass::Amazon (60 pounds is what it took at $3lb..Every other site was $5+)
Mirror::Hobby Lobby
Topiaries::SteinMart
Live pine and cedar stems::Trader Joes (only $5 for a bundle)
Stockings::Mud Pie
Decorative Tree::Marshall's
Bottles::My dad found them on our land..They may or may not have been old moonshine bottles ;)

Merry Christmas,y'all!
Emyli xo

No comments:

Post a Comment